With a goal of keep on renovating the technology, HP is giving the gadgets that can instantly complete the requirements of people. In this running time, this brand has also manufactured wireless printers which are having the capability of connecting to an internet connection through a Wi-Fi router. These printers are called Wi-Fi printers which are quite fast to complete the daily requirements of prints, but somehow, users are required to change the setting the of the router to get the proper connection that affects the printer work. If you notice that your Wi-Fi Printer is not working after changing the settings Wi-Fi connection then you should follow the steps mentioned below to counter the issue.
Access the wireless setup wizard through the printer control panel to establish the right connection between network and printer and for this follow the instruction.
- Select the home screen of your printer control panel and then select the Wireless icon.
- Select the Setup icon.
- Not you have to click Restore Network Defaults or Restore Network Settings and then click Yes for confirmation.
- After the default network settings are restored, you need to go back to Wireless Settings and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- In the option, you will find the available network and you have to select the network through that you want to run your printer with.
- dIn case, you are not noticing your network, then go for a search of the new network through that you can add your new network.
Note: aforementioned steps are for HP printers that are having the capability of running with a touch screen. In case, you have not a touch screen printer, then you should contact the technical experts at our help desk.
If you find other issues as well in your printer, then getting the correct support services for Printer issues is essential and for this; we are 24 hours available here. You just need to contact us at our all-time reachable toll-free number to get the issues fixed immediately that is required by the users.